Saturday, November 14, 2009

this is what 5 hours of thinking and 30 minutes of talking does to me;

goooodddddddmorning, i am agnes. ANDDDD all the previous posts, which i have already deleted, were kind of crappy. i actually meant REALLY crappy.

I almost laughed at myself when i re-read them but well, they were all written at the spur of the moment so cant really blame myself yeah? I am just a normal teenage girl going through crazy things which are actually nothing big but i always end up making things so difficult for myself.

I realized all these because of someone who just told me about some date and how it might link to something, but it is in fact, actually really really nothing.

so..
WHY ARE WE READING SO MUCH INTO THINGS, MAKING EVERYTHING SO COMPLICATED!!!!! It's really crazy i knowwwwww.

We should really just try to look at things from a simpler approach.
Because only then, will we find the answers to our questions :) :)

Having said that, it is really perfectly normal to want to uh feel down?. HM. Taylor Swift has the best English sad songs and for Chinese, obviously Jay Chou!

craving for Mcnuggetszzz ahhhhhhhhh :/

crazy meeeeeeeee.

No comments: