Saturday, April 17, 2010

I wasnt ready to move on, but I guess you were.



Hi.
That was all I needed to know. Someone to put the truth in my face and slap me real hard so I'd snap out of it and stop being stubborn.

But everything felt so real to me that I thought it was. Was it? It seems so forgotten, but it's here with me all the time. I get that times change, things change, feelings change, people change, I just never thought it would really happen. You came into my life and made everything okay, you made me smile like nothing else mattered.

But now I just feel like it's never going to be okay again, it's never going to be the same. I'm never going able to get this emptiness out of my heart. I'm never ever going to feel the same like how you made me feel. You're never going to never talk to me the way you used to and you'll never ever care for me like before. & I'm never ever going to let anyone else into my circle that easily again because eventually, they'll leave me behind just like how you did, and I dont think I'd be able to take it.

Yeah but no one gets it. They think it's that simple, that easy, that you're unimportant, insignificant. But it isnt. They know nothing at all. But they dont get it. They dont know how much it means to me.

I need closure. Say Goodbye, or I hate you or whatever. But you just slipped away. So where does this leave me now? Am I supposed to walk away too?

Even if I don’t want it to happen at all? Even if I don’t want to get over you? Because I don’t want to forget the days where you just made my life that much better. I don’t want to forget the the laughs, the talks about everything and anything. I don’t want to stop missing you, if it means forgetting you. I don’t want to not know you anymore.

么了 你累了 说好的 幸福呢
我懂了 不说了 爱淡了 梦远了
开心与不开心一一细数着 你再不舍
那些爱过的感觉都太深刻 我都还记得
你不等了 说好的 幸福呢
我错了 泪干了放手了 后悔了
只是回忆的音乐盒还旋转着 要怎么停呢

No comments: