Sunday, April 18, 2010

but you dont get it either


hi I dont know.
I feel like asking you if it's really true.
If that's how you really feel.
If you're really treating it as a time to fly away from me.

Sometimes I feel like I have to hear it coming from you till I'd believe it. I still remember what you asked me. So is this the time where you'd go? Is it because of something you heard from someone which came from me (which actually isn't true anymore)? Or is it because everything I thought was real never really existed at all?
I'm sorry if I ever took you for granted, but i just thought that you'd always be here. I guess I thought wrong.

i feel really silly stupid and naive now because of everything which I have just typed. But i'm like 16, how mature am i supposed to be?
I dont know what I want. bye.

No comments: