Friday, January 1, 2010


SO. It's the end of 2009 and a start of a new one. I don't know.

Somehow the special occasions do not seem as special as they did before. Christmases, new years, especially birthdays. Maybe it's because the HAPPY word doesn't seem to 'work its powers' anymore.

Maybe it is because today, I could not find the part of me which used to love iceskating.

Maybe it is because some of the buttons on my phone aren't working, especially the middle one, so I can't do anything and I'm afraid that if send it for repair, my messages will be gone. All the messages which are part of my memories, part of what I want to always remember.. I just don't want 2009 to take away everything together with it.

Maybe because I realize that soon, I will have to let go of what I treasure so much and move on.

Maybe I am just being totally emo or something.

Or maybe because I just miss everything so so so much.

/Now I don't know what to be, without you around/

No comments: