Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hi?

I hate the fact that I'm always not sure about what I want.
I hate the way that even if I know what I want, I'd never go after it.
I hate the way I wont try anything new.
I hate the way I'm so scared of getting hurt.
I hate the fact that I am not strong enough.
I hate the way I hurt others despite the fact that I told myself that I'd never want to cause another soul to feel as miserable as I felt.
I hate the way I am not as nice and selfless as I used to be.
I hate the way I am such a boringgggggggg person.
I hate the way I cant dance anymore. :((
I hate the way I am so average.
I hate the way I feel so small sometimes.
I hate the way I am so chubby, my hair is so short, my eyerings are so huge, and whatever.

And this list could go on and on and on because there'd be hundreds of things I could hate about myself.
Maybe I should start thinking about the things I love instead.

No comments: