Sunday, May 9, 2010

Seven months ago you gave me a reason to believe that some friends were forever.
Seven months ago you were the reason I was strong during those hard times.
Three months ago I felt like I had lost my rock, my stability.
Three months ago I cried myself to sleep almost once every week
Three months ago I didn’t know what to do without you.
Three months ago I blogged about you almost everyday.
Two months ago you stopped texting me.
Two months ago I cried because I saw you being happy without me.
One month ago I started to get used to not having you around.
One month ago I said I never knew why I liked you so much in the first place.

And now? Now when I’m right in front of you and looking straight into your eyes. The pain feels as raw as if you had left me yesterday. And despite everything, I know I miss you. So what now?

No comments: