Sunday, May 30, 2010

Things i have fallen in love with #2

2. Hugs

My favourite, definitely :'(
I dont know. I imagine the feeling of being hugged to be something very special? You feel so protected and loved and awesome just being in the arms of someone important to you.

I dont know.
I have very little faith in relationships even though I've never been in one. Dont you think they're so fragile?
Which is why it's important that I really like and trust the person a lot a lot a lot before I get into one.
But I think I have even forgotten how to really fall for someone.
I dont know how to say. But it's like I'm numb already.
Like see cute guy. Yeah they're cute. But so what?
It doesnt really matter....

But yet at the same time sometimes I wish there'd be someone who would just hold me tight and make me feel like everything's okay.
So contradicting i know..

Anywayyyyy hugs are just so beautiful <3

No comments: