Saturday, June 5, 2010

Midnight Hour - Running Away

6829) It wasn't supposed to be this way.



I have the urge to

- Delete this blog ( so I wouldn't keep wanting to post )
- Delete my Facebook
- Delete my Twitter ( so I wouldn't keep realizing that all my sent messages are only to Twitter )
- Never ever go onto MSN ever again - haven't done that in a while anyway
( because no one's going to talk to me and even if there is someone it wouldn't be someone who i have anything to talk to )
- Throw my handphone against the wall or hide it in my cupboard
( so i wouldn't keep checking it knowing that there are no texts + would not keep texting Twitter )

or simply just run away with none of the above,
run to somewhere beautiful.
I. C A N T. T A K E .IT.
this misery is killing me :( :( :(


I heard this song while watching Ghost Whisperer
[I like CSI!!!, The Mentalist, Fringe, Knight Rider, Supernatural too :) ]
I love this song but it's hm a really sad song.
Don't lie and say that it's OK.
It's alright if there's nothing more to say.
So I'm running away.
I'm leaving this place.
Yeah, I'm running away.
I'm running away.

No comments: