Sunday, June 20, 2010

Envy

I dont get it.
I dont get how some girls are just so beautiful.
Sorry i just cant help feeling inferior and small.

But seriously, they are almost perfect in every way - super nice, sweet, interesting, fun to be with, pretty, slim, smart, fashionable, everything every girl wants to be and everything a guy is looking for.

& what I dont get the most is that they dont seem to know how awesome they are.
Sometimes I feel like I ought to tell them how amazing they are, just so they'd stop feeling insecure too, just like how all girls are, just like how I'm feeling now.

2 comments:

beatrice :) said...

every girl is amazing and perfect in their own way my dear. :) you are too. be inferior no more. :)

when the rain falls; said...

thankyou beatrice :) you're awesome too :)