Friday, June 25, 2010

(Guy says sorry) Girl:" I don't want to hear your apology. There must be a solution!" (Guy apologizes again)
Girl:" Just go. Leave. I don't ever want to see you again".
Guy walks away.
Girl:"Dont go, please don't leave, please don't walk away, please turn around"
(Girl cries till next morning)

I just watched the show and I sobbed like some crazy girl. :'( still crying after the show omg my eyes feel puffy and tired now...

i know how it feels like to fake a smile when actually deep down inside your heart is falling apart.
i know how it feels like to sit in the dark and cry till you dont even care if people walk past and give you weird stares.
i know how it feels like to cry just listening to a single song.
i know it feels like to cry and wish there's someone to hold you.
i know how it feels like to cry till your eyes are puffy in the morning.
i know how it feels like to cry yourself to sleep.
i know how it feels like, the feeling where you want to cry out loud, but you just have to bite your lip and cry silently.
I know how it feels like.

But I wish I didn't.
I wish I didn't have to know how it feels like.

No comments: