Sunday, June 13, 2010

This post is specially dedicated to...









okay I know Janet Jie and Li Hao probably wouldnt read this.. But I just felt like posting it. It's their 5th year anniversary next month :) I cant believe it has been this long, and it's like he is already one of us :)

& Today I asked Jie - how do you stay in love for so long? And she was like- 'It all depends on the way you view relationships. Of course you do not go into one with a mindset that it would end someday and neither do you go into one just for fun. You date to marry.'
I have never really thought about it till so far, the 'date to marry' part. And at that moment i was like, :'( so touched! Hahaha okay I'm not being dramatic, okay maybe a little. But as in, their relationship gives me a reason to believe in love <3

P/S He is her first boyfriend :) :)

No comments: