Thursday, June 3, 2010

hearts please dont break :'(


& I'm reading sgsecrets.tumblr and it's so sad because I'm just reading stories of others' lives and I realized that most of the secrets are sad and about broken hearts, or how they wish someone loved them or that they were beautiful, or about how they wished they told someone how much he/she meant to them. And it's really funny because I find myself feeling sad reading these posts, but somehow... i can sort of put myself in their shoes.

6365) You said goodbye? I havent seen the good in it yet

6345) I wish we didnt have to end this way, I'm missing you so bad :(

6319) Guys are pretty much the same. When they get bored of a girl or found someone prettier, they will ignore you. -> I wonder if it's a guy who posted this, or a girl with a broken heart.

So far this is the saddest ( is there such a word?) one that I've read. Like it's been written really deep down from the heart.
6255) If you think I'm irritating you, just tell me. Stop keeping me waiting, stupidly waiting for your message, checking my phone every 5 minutes.. Do you know how much it hurts when i message you, wait for your reply for hours, come home and see you online and secretly hoping that you would send me a message saying that your phone low battery of spoiled so you didnt reply? I think I shouldnt message you or msn you anymore..until you start the conversation first. But until now, writing this secret,I'm still checking on my phone, waiting. Why am I so dumb why do i love you.

Maybe i should go post a happy secret to cheer everyone up, but i dont think i have one, and it's funny because I'm one who needs cheering up too.

No comments: