Monday, July 12, 2010

FLEASHLIGHTBATT3 w TERESA! :D


FLB3 10th JULY!!
Bought like 7 tops+ 1 dress+ 1 High waisted shorts+ 1 Marilyn Monroe bag <3!! + 1 yellow checkered clutch+ 1 pair of pumps and 2 pairs of earrings!! Spent like crazeee but it was worth it and I wish I brought more $$$$$. Love fleas!!
Oh and then to Skatepark to watch cool guyssss at the NYC Extreme competition~~ their moves are awesomeee!

I'm so happy because I lost my ezlink card at DBghaut and only realized it whn I got onto the train, but some kind soul returned it to the control station! :)
Im so grateful and thankful and wish I couldve thanked him/her personally for being so sweeet! I think I thanked the guys at the control station like a million times heh. And was smiling like crazy after that because such people make the world so beautifulll :)
Must remind self to do more good deeds because I'll never know when I can make someone smile like how that someone made me smile :)

LOVED SATURDAY

Mah lootzzzzz :)











No comments: