Friday, July 2, 2010

Rain < 3


Going to 'spam' posts now. So many things in my head..

Like.. today I played in the rain!!! :D Like seriously (sssh dont tell my mum)! Actually I didnt intend to.. I was just walking back home. Then it started raining REALLY HEAVILY, and FOR ONCE I was anxious about getting wet. Then I realized ''Why in the world! I used to love walking in the rain last time..'' And I just like stoned there for a while thinking about it and got soaked in a few seconds omg! And then I decided to let loose and become crazy, literally.

The feeling is so amazing. You know for the whole week I was so ( Insert negative emotions) and I kept asking myself many questions. But today for that 3 minutes in the rain, I felt happy again, happy for real. Just being me I didnt care if I'd get sick or if I look retarded or if my bag was soaked, I just felt true happiness for that few minutes. Just laughing out loud for no reason in particular and smiling like some idiot, also splashing all the puddles~ I FELT SO D*MN FREAKING ALIVE. I didnt need anything else but the rain :)

I DONT USE UMBRELLAS!

No comments: