Friday, July 2, 2010

TT P-A-R-T-Y


Feel like i have not blogged in a long time and i've got so many things in my heart.
Okay so most importantly... EXAMS ARE O-V-E-R! I think if i pass all i'd be happy already.
But somehow, I dont feel like the exams are over. The atmosphere isnt like really party-like.

I think I can be really HIGH if i want to? Like high even on Jolly Shandy alone, or maybe Coke or whatever.
I just need to be with the right people or right person. Crazy people too/ people who I'm comfortable with but right now I cant think of anyone.

Sometimes I really feel like just letting go of myself and go crazy and have fun and all. I think the only times when I was really high was like always after dance? Especially if it was raining. And i remember there was once when Irene and I managed to buy Jolly Shandy from 7-11 and we,(or me) were like laughing the whole way over nothinggg when walking up the hill. Just laughing cause we're happy little girls :)
But now like I feel sooooooo uninteresting! Dont know how to say. :/ But I cant find a reason to be really really happy sometimes..

No comments: