Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Used To/ Love Remains The Same

I couldn't stand the misery and emptiness but I knew I would survive, that it wouldn't kill.
Then after 2 weeks I was happy again because I learnt that everyone around me doesn't deserve to get affected by my negative feelings and that I had to stop thinking only about my feelings, that I needed to care less about myself and more for others :)

Then later things were okay again but then I knew it wouldn't last, soon it'd happen again.
Because, people seem to walk away from me all the time.
So I was prepared, and I was right.

What can I say?
Don't expect too much I guess.. Because if not when things go wrong, you'd fall harder than you thought you would. But right now I've got a cushion below me to break my fall. A cushion of love, happiness and hope for th next day to be a better one :) I know it doesn't make sense but it's okay, it's for me to know... And for you to guess.

Also, talking to Muanting helped me figure out that even if you can't care about some people like you used to, or even if you haven't talked to them for a long time, as long as you have them in your heart, it doesn't matter how long it has been, you never stop caring for them, not once, not twice, not ever. The clock ticks and the distance seems so far away, but nothing changes, everything remains the same.

No comments: