Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Love


I just talked to Muanting, like heart to heart? Long ago we said we should have one session like that, to bring everyone closer, but we never got around to making it happen. & yeah I decided like I wanted to be there for someone who needs it. And I didnt want to keep any secrets anymore. And I'm glad that we talked :) I'm glad I could brighten her day and make her smile, just like that EZ link card person who made me. I only wished I had done it sooner :)

TAY MUANTING I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I CARE! :D
I'm don't want to be a friend who reads your blog and knows that youre felling crappy but not do anything to make your day better! I know how it feels like, like hoping to know that someone cares about how you feel, about what you write in your blog, because i feel it all the time too? Like hoping someone would respond. You know, like care not in a sense like 'Are you okay' but in the sense that 'Why dont you tell me what's bothering you because I want to share your burden, because I care'. I know you get it :) I'd be here if you need me :)
ANYHOW, DONT STOP SMILING! AND RETARDED IS THE NEW CUTE!
AND DONT LET NO SH*T BRING YOU DOWN! :D

& Teresa, the little things you do, do count, you told me that before I think :) Maybe one day can make breakfast for them or something :) Give them a hug a goodnight kiss.
Just know that I'm here if you need a listening ear okay :)

<3 you all, we got to smile okay?
TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER IF YOU LET IT BE~

No comments: