Sunday, February 14, 2010

AWESOME FRIDAY!

I dont know how many times I've said this already,I know it's a lot a lot a lot of times..
BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS! :D

you know, I used to look forward to Mondays to go to school last year, but now, I look forward to Fridays because I will be seeing them :)
Being with them is the best.
You know when it's time to go home and say goodbye, I always wish that we could stay together longer.. HAHA Just like how Brandon couldnt bear to leave us yesterday.. HAHA! :D I really really wanted to go chill at Starbucks but I couldnt because I couldnt be home too late :(
but it's okay! Becauseeee I know I will be seeing them soon :)

BACK TO BHSS TO SEE THE TEACHERS!
feels weird because I'm not used to not seeing the ex sec4s and 5s in school: Hanging out in the canteen, at the Macdonald tables, just everywhere.






Sending Beverly off cause she had reunion dinner!
Feels so good to talk to her again.. MISS YOU LOADS! <3





KBOX! KAYZ I WAS SUPER HIGH! STANDING ON THE SOFA, EATING ALL THE TIDBITS, AND DRINKING MANY CUPS OF ORANGE JUICE, HOGGING THE MIKE WITH MUANTING, SINGING SUPER LOUDLY EVEN WITHOUT THE MIKE, TRYING TO DANCE TO SORRYSORRY, BEING ME. hahaha loveee :)



POOL! SUPER FUN although I am a noobie! But it's cool cause i had really patient and PRO teachers like Muanting, Jaron, Brandon and Wilson!! They're all PROPROPRO!!


No comments: