Monday, February 1, 2010

Irreplaceable :)


i quite like this pic :)

Today was awesome hehehehe :) had many games and also had house meeting and learning the cheer was fun cuz everyone was like so enthusiastic! AND LEARNING THE MASS DANCE WAS FUNNN!!!! :) LOVE DANCING <3 and luckily my partner knows how to dance too. But it's still kind of awkward hah :/

ANYWAY! SAW JARON AND MUANTING AFTER SCHOOL HEHEHE AT NOVENA! SUPER HAPPY CAUSE LIKE I WENT TO BUY YAMI YOGURT, that's why i was at Novena! THEN I WAS LIKE, OMG THEY ARE THERE! Hahahaha yahhh i was like that! And when we had to say goodbye, I even ran after the bus to say bye to them again.. like some paparazzi! Although we only saw each other like a few days ago, but I'm quite used to seeing them almost everyday.. so I'd still miss them!



And both of them were talking about how long we can keep in touch until.. Quite sad :( But I'm sure that we will be able to!! NEED TO HAVE FAITH IN OUR FRIENDSHIP! Even when the guys go to NS we would still be close!! Definitely! We have to see them with crew cut hairstyle hehehhehe :)

And although we might not be in the same school anymore, but you know I still miss you guys every single day okay! REALLY~ Like sometimes I'd be like, if 4E1 was here this activity would be like DA BOMBBB and start imagining us having fun together.. :)

You guys are irreplaceable.
& i meant that from the bottom bottom bottom of my heart <3 (:
I AM HERE!!! AND I WILL ALWAYS BE :D


credits to www.thingsweforget.blogspot.com

No comments: