Saturday, February 27, 2010


Absence makes the heart grow fonder,
 but it sure makes the rest of you lonely.
-Charlie Brown


it's 0230 now and I have absolutely no idea why I am still awake.
It has been a long time since it rained and today, it did.
It's as though the skies can really feel what I'm feeling, and somehow it makes me feel a little better. I really love walking in the rain. :)

And it is really crazy how I can feel so down at one moment, then so happy and high the next. But the night ended well I must say because meeting up cures all :) It really doesnt matter where we are or what we are doing, because as long as we're together, it's more than enough. <3

Though it really sucks to know that every hello must end with a goodbye. Saying goodnight is easier...

Sleep well, darling
I'm desperate to say
now I need you more than ever
But all I could say was goodnight.

No comments: