Friday, February 12, 2010



hehehehe :) as quoted from my facebook status..
''Was with my some of my favourite people today~ cant wait for tmrwww so that I can see all of them!! :) yayyyy!''

quite embarrassing because one of my JC classmates commented and thought i was referring to the 'favorite people' as my new JC classmates. But i totally WASNT. LOL. :X

anywayy :D so awesome lah. just being with them.
It feels as though, like, with them it's the reality while school in JC is just temporary.
And RON! Can you please dont ever say 'sooner or later we will all....' ??! :'(
Dont make me depressed again hahahahaha :)


But some of them did not come today :(
But tomorrow we're going back to BHSS and I.CANNOT.WAIT :D
1 week seems to pass so quickly (fortunately)!
& I keep looking forward to every Friday...
SO TGIF! It's past 12 anyway :)

No comments: